Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paloma Villavicencio

Ok, now that I said this blog will be about me, I think it is fair that I tell you who I am. My name as you know is Paloma Villavicencio. I am 23 years old and I am Mexican, therefore my native language is Spanish, so if you find spelling or grammar mistakes while reading this blog, I apologize. I studied Science of Communication in here, but I also lived in Texas, where I had the chance to study a major on Radio Television and Film production and a minor on advertising and public relations. I interned at an independent film production company in New York for two months, and worked in Barcelona for a while. I fall in love with this city and IN this city, so I will be moving there in a month with my boyfriend. About what I like, I think you can figure it out with my last post, so this is it for now. You will get to know me better with further posts.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates